For our site in Hildesheim we are looking for a
Global Strategic Commodity Buyer (m/w/d)
The KSM Castings Group is a producer of automotive lightweight components for the international automotive industry. We are passionately designing, producing and developing the automotive future – for more than 70 years, at 9 global sites and with more than 3,500 employees.
- strategic assessment of demands / supply for mid & long-term planning
- development and implementation of commodity Strategies to ensure sustainable and costs advantage sourcing
- negotiation of global frame contracts with the aim to bundle spend, reduce suppliers and costs plants
- drive process efficiency in order processing
- support the organization in escalation with suppliers
- consolidate market intelligence for specific commodities to support the organization in strategic decisions. Drive optimization for inventory in coordination with the plants
- identify and implement global supplier footprint & LCC sources to support cost optimization
- cooperation in projects
- university degree with economic background or similar education with corresponding professional experience
- profound SAP knowledge
- very good German and English skills, both written and spoken
- Chinese language skills are of advantage
- negotiation skills, persistence, decision-making ability and good communication skills
- performance based merits
- company pension
- excellent benefits including health plans and wellness promotion
- company sponsored training and further education
- work life balance and team work culture
Our employees are the basis of our success. If you are enthusiastic about our modern technologies and like to develop creative solutions for the automotive industry of tomorrow, please get in touch with us.
We look forward to receiving your full application via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested? Join our team!