Training as IT specialist (m/f/d)
IT specialists (m/f) of the system integration field implement customer-specific information and communication solutions. This includes the installation and set-up of the hardware components, operating systems and networks. Their tasks also include troubleshooting using modern diagnostic system. Furthermore, they advise and train users.
Job title: IT specialist (m/f/d)
- Training period: 3 years
- Form of training: Two-part (dual) training in company and vocational school
- Requirements: No restrictions, applicants with qualified lower secondary general education certificate (Hauptschulabschluss) or secondary school leaving certificate (Mittlere Reife) have good chances
- Suitability: Applicants should be interested in IT technology and electronic media. Good grades in maths, German and English are helpful.
- Prospects: Advanced qualification as a software developer (m/f/d), studies at the university of applied sciences.
Access to the university in the respective federal states »
Short form of the training contents
Throughout the entire training, knowledge of topics such as rights and obligations, organization of the training company as well as safety at work and environmental protection is imparted. At the vocational school, job-specific fields of learning and general-education subjects such as German, Economics and Personal, Social and Health Education are taught.
Moreover, the training is, for example, about learning
- how operating systems and their applications differ and what needs to be considered when modifying and configuring.
- what must be taken into consideration when testing systems.
- how to apply programming logic and programming methods.
- how to document application solutions in a customer-oriented way.
- how to evaluate the results of the master summary sheet for controlling purposes.
- what must be observed when designing data models.
- how to distinguish network architectures.
- how to fit hardware and software components into existing systems and commission them.
- what must be observed when configuring user interfaces and user dialogs.
Training possible in: Hildesheim
Further information can be found on the website of the Federal Employment Agency.