Training as industrial clerk (m/f/d)
In companies of any industry, industrial clerks deal with commercial and business activities such as materials management, sales and marketing, human resources as well as finance and accounting.
- Job title: Industrial clerk (m/f/d)
- Training period: 3 years, reduction possible
- Form of training: Two-part (dual) training in company and vocational school
- Requirements: No restrictions, high-school graduates and applicants with secondary school leaving certificate (Mittlere Reife) have good chances
- Suitability: Primarily, applicants should be interested in commercial interrelations. Good grades in German, maths and English are welcome.
- Prospects: Advanced qualification as an industrial business administrator (m/f/d) or industrial business economist (m/f/d), studies at the university of applied sciences.
Access to the university in the respective federal states »
Short form of the training contents
Throughout the entire training, knowledge of topics such as rights and obligations, organization of the training company as well as safety at work and environmental protection is imparted. At the vocational school, job-specific fields of learning and general-education subjects such as German, Economics and Personal, Social and Health Education are taught.
Moreover, the training is, for example, about learning how
- to determine the demand for products and services.
- costs are recorded and monitored.
- to use tools for cost planning and cost control.
- the personnel requirement is calculated and how the personnel management is organized.
- to use tools for recruitment and personnel selection.
- how to administer balance sheet accounts and profit and loss accounts.
- to handle transaction processes and dunning procedures.
- to use distribution channels effectively.
- to handle general services as well as customer and warranty services.
Training possible in: Hildesheim
Further information can be found on the website of the Federal Employment Agency.