Training as electronics engineer (m/f/d)
Electronics engineers (m/f/d) for automation technology set up highly complex, computer-controlled industrial plants. They make sure that the respective individual components form an automatically operating overall system. For this purpose, they program, test, commission and maintain the plants.
- Job title: Electronics engineer (m/f/d)
- Training period: 3.5 years, reduction possible
- Form of training: Two-part (dual) training in company and vocational school
- Requirements: No restrictions, applicants with qualified lower secondary general education certificate (Hauptschulabschluss) or secondary school leaving certificate (Mittlere Reife) have good chances
Suitability: Applicants should be interested in technology. Computer skills are helpful, good knowledge of maths, physics and electrical engineering.
- Prospects: Advanced qualification as a master craftsman/craftswoman or technician, studies at the university of applied sciences.
Access to the university in the respective federal states »
Short form of the training contents
Throughout the entire training, knowledge of topics such as rights and obligations, organization of the training company as well as safety at work and environmental protection is imparted. At the vocational school, job-specific fields of learning and general-education subjects such as German, Economics and Personal, Social and Health Education are taught.
Moreover, the training is, for example, about learning how to
- establish electric circuits and protective measures.
- select and lay power, communication and high-frequency lines and cables.
- assemble slide-in modules, housings and switchgear assemblies.
- select, install and configure operating systems, hardware and their components.
- adjust, adapt, commission and maintain assemblies.
- install sensor systems, processor technology, actuator technology, converters and control devices as well as data networks and their active network components.
Further information can be found on the website of the Federal Employment Agency.
KSM Castings Group GmbH
Schwelmer Straße 183
Tel. +49 202 6087 - 112