Support High Pressure Die Casting production environment by repairing, modifying and performing PM on tools and dies necessary for continuous casting production.
- Prepare, breakdown, repair and troubleshoot tooling and dies.
- Cooperates in the continuous improvement of the casting tools.
- Inspects tooling for damage or wear throughout production use.
- Is responsible for order and cleanliness of department and work areas.
- Maintains complete and accurate records on tooling as required.
- Responsible for compliance with all industrial safety and accident prevention regulations.
- Provides training and instruction to new employees.
Experience working in an Aluminum Die Casting Environment preferred. Technical education background in foundry preferred. Working knowledge of building, repairing tools and dies. Career Readiness Certificate (CRC) also preferred.
- An opportunity to grow in an exciting position with a highly successful and well-managed company.
- Above average benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k benefits.
KSM Castings USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train and promote employees without discrimination because of race, religion, color, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, sex or age.