Perform maintenance and repair of all electrical or electronic systems of Conventional and Automatic Casting Machines, Robots and CNC other Automated Machinery within production environment.
- Correct deficiencies of Automatic Casting Machines, supporting robots and other Die Casting Machinery, and CNC Machines appropriately
- Troubleshoots mechanical, pneumatic and electrical systems on production equipment.
- Develop and carry out preventative maintenance and any resulting repairs on plant equipment and machinery.
- Carry out electrical installations such as machine connections, lighting fixtures and socket installations.
- Independently performs modifications and extensions on plant and machinery and draws up switching plans for documentation purposes.
- Inspects installations according to the applicable equipment inspection regulations and accident prevention regulations at the specified inspection intervals.
- Procures spare parts from the Tool Crib or the warehouse and takes account of the requirements of inventory control and materials management.
- Technical Education (2 years) or BS Degree in Engineering, preferred.
- Knowledge of multiple control systems (e.g. PLC controls)
- Working knowledge of programming, troubleshooting and maintenance of Kuka and applicable Robots, Die Casting Machines preferred.
- Career Readiness Certificate (CRC) also preferred.
- An opportunity to grow in an exciting position with a highly successful and well-managed company.
- Above average benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k benefits.
KSM Castings NC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train and promote employees without discrimination because of race, religion, color, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, sex or age.