Set-Up and maintain melting furnaces, transport the melt, and fill castings in compliance with requirements. Troubleshoot, clean and degass furnaces as necessary.
- Charges production melting furnaces with the relevant material.
- Correct alloying constituents according to the melt instructions and process diagrams.
- Treat the melt according to the corresponding specifications.
- Charges melting furnaces with melt of the correct analysis and correct temperature.
- Cleans melting furnaces, transfer ladles, tools and other operating equipment.
- Independently inspects work within the framework of an operator self-inspection.
- Document test results and other relevant forms regarding process inspections.
- Handles tools and materials in a careful and cost-conscious manner.
- Responsible for complying with all melting regulations and work directives.
Experience working in an Aluminum Die Casting Environment Preferred. Working knowledge of production furnace operations preferred. Career Readiness Certificate (CRC) also preferred.
- An opportunity to grow in an exciting position with a highly successful and well-managed company.
- Above average benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k benefits.
KSM Castings NC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train and promote employees without discrimination because of race, religion, color, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, sex or age.